Wheels Mfg original BB86/92 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM BB86 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 114g
T47 threaded BB cups to run 30mm spindle cranks on T47 frames. Cups have outboard bearings and are typically used in BB shells with widths from 68mm to 100mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle. T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, or a titanium-compatible anti-seize compound in titanium BB shells. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: T47 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68 – 100mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47x1.0mm Threaded - Over Bearing Width: 91.2mm in 68mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16-notch
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
$10.00 - $22.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
$16.79 - $17.00
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Compatible with Cannondale Ai frames - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. Pressfit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while Pressfit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter
Aluminum cups - Fits BB86 and BB92 - Includes shims for GXP - SHIMANO Equivalent SMBB-72-41B / SMBB-71-41A - Shell: 86mm - Spindle Type: HT2/GXP - Weight: 103g
High performing square bottom bracket interfaces with English frames. - Fits square-taper spindle cranksets - Alloy adjustable cups - Includes 2 axle bolts
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
$36.99 - $58.00
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) MegaExo 19 bottom brackets are for use with 19mm diameter spindles. - For Alloy Cranks with MegaExo 19 BB-AL86/19/SLE - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo 19 - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
FSA MegaExo Bottom Brackets - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB86 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
FSA is proud to introduce the Premium Series, featuring high-quality headsets and bottom brackets meticulously designed to meet the demanding needs of today's bicycle constructors and customers. Precision CNC products and high-quality bearings are the key points of the brand new Premium Series, developed to reach better customer service and the highest level of performance. - Premium PF86 bottom bracket to suit road MegaExo 24mm cranksets - High-quality bearings for minimum friction and maximum durability - Precision CNC - Crankset standard: Mega Exo 24mm - Frame standard: PressFit86
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
Page 1 of 1