$30.00 - $32.95
The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. - Weight: 38.5g - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
$9.79 - $14.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
Tri-Flow Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.19 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
$17.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Problem Solvers Frame Saver aerosol can with spout, 4.75oz. - Tried and true internal rust protection for steel frames - Protect your investment—each application lasts for years - One 4.75-ounch can treats 3 – 5 frames
Prestaratchet advances the art of wrenching bicycles. Consider the irony of using an Allen or Torx key on your expensive and delicate bike parts. Tools like that come free with un-assembled furniture. Isn’t your bike worthy of better? Prestaratchet is faster, safer, less expensive, longer lasting and more comfortable than any key. Compatible with 1/4" bits.
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$12.49 - $16.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus makes this task quick and easy, offering a simple worn/not-worn measurement which tells you if your chain should be replaced. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, Pedro's implemented a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not, and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. Not content to offer only chain wear functionality, Pedro's included a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Precision laser-cut design accurately measures 0.75% chain wear - Three-point chain-wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Chain-hook tool and chainring nut wrench add functional versatility and value
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Degreaser 13 takes degreasing chemistry to new levels with performance that must be seen to be believed. Your drivetrain hasn't been this clean since the day you bought it! Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Fully water soluble and further activated by light scrubbing and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain with every surface cleaned completely. Pedro's advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus makes this task quick and easy, offering a simple worn/not-worn measurement which tells you if your chain should be replaced. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, Pedro's implemented a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. Not content to offer only chain-wear functionality, Pedro's included a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, plus a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6mm - T25 torx - Flat Blade screwdriver - 70 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - 46mm 12-notch OD cup - Race Face® Cinch™, Rotor® BSA30, Zipp® Vuma™, Hawk Racing™ BB3086™, and more
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
$5.95 - $6.00
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Also called a sleeping hub, the Dummy Hub slides into rear dropouts and replaces the rear wheel for chain cleaning and transport. The DH-1 works with all derailleur and 1/8" chain. The unique design allows the bike to be shifted and works with open dropout and thru-axle frames up to 12mm.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
The HCW-16.3 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip features improved compatibility with 5-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes and freewheels. The HCW-16.3 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A diminutive version of Park's world famous fold-up tools, the Micro Fold-Up Hex Key set features 3, 4, and 5mm hexes, a T25 Torx compatible bit, combo screwdriver, and a key ring holder, all in a tough composite case. 2.25 inches (57mm) long
$7.95 - $10.49
Park's Offset Brake Wrench utilizes a unique design that allows it to reach into tight areas that other wrenches cannot. The OBW-3 features a 14mm wrench on one end and the other end fits into a brake's tension springs to rotate the brake around its bolt for proper alignment. The OBW-4 features 10-, 11-, 12-, and 13-mm opening to fit most models of sidepull brakes.
Page 1 of 3 Next page