Planning a weekend trip, an active vacation, or an overseas journey? Looking for a maximally durable and waterproof travel bag that offers additional comfort? If yes, you should definitely consider the Ortlieb Duffle RG.
In contrast to the Duffle RS, which was conceived for expedition-level use, the Duffle RG is outfitted with an aluminum wheel frame that makes it especially easy to tow. Indeed, the bag's large wheels, telescope aluminum handle and impact-proof underside give it excellent off-road handling. Free-standing when full or empty, the Ortlieb Duffle RG can be moved in three different ways. It can be wheeled using the telescope handle, carried with one hand, or worn as a backpack.
The waterproof polyester fabric and the 10-mm waterproof TIZIP Masterseal zipper ensure that the bag's contents remain optimally protected in all conditions. Thanks to its compact size (55 x 35 x 23 cm), the smallest Duffle RG offers a special advantage: it qualifies as a carry-on aboard commercial flights. But despite its dimensions, it still offers 34 liters of stowage space and is therefore an ideal bag for short trips.
- Waterproof lightweight heavy duty expedition and travel bag in three sizes with wheel system and telescopic handle
- Perfect for trekking, travel, expedition, individual travelling
- 34L version suitable as carry-on luggage with most airlines
- Extremely abrasion and tear-resistant fabric
- Can be carried as a bag or on the back
- Long waterproof TIZIP zipper with large opening for easy access
- Outer mesh pocket with zipper (not waterproof)
- Indication of volume in liters on side of the bag
- Adjustable telescopic handle for comfortable pulling
- Padded removable shoulder straps (backpack function)
- 100 mm/ 0.4. in. threaded outdoor wheels with high clearance in rough terrain
- Aluminum base between wheels for protection of bag's base
- Bag can be locked by using a padlock and inserting it through wire loop provided at end of zipper (lock not included)
|Black / 85L||04013051039383||K12201||210000012047|