700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
$55.00 - $65.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
$50.00 - $65.00
From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain, and the uncharted routes that connect them. The Rampart offers increased volume and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The 28mm, 32mm, and 38mm widths fit modern disc geometry frames to add even more comfort and traction. - Durable casing: Features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing under the tread. This material is twice as strong as Kevlar and lighter in weight than any competitive product. It provides moderate protection against abrasion and sharp road debris that may result in a flat tire. - Light & Supple casing: When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless.
$55.00 - $65.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. - Light & Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Bead-to-Bead—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions. Additionally, a tightly woven layer of protection under the treadcap defends against punctures.
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
$48.99 - $51.00
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire bead
$49.99 - $50.00
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$49.99 - $50.00
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
- Long wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
Kenda Karvs Tire - Clincher Folding Black 60tpi
The Kenda Klondike is a great winter tire for cyclocross or trekking-commuter bikes in light snow. Carbide tipped studs provide traction on ice. - 100 polymer-body carbide tip studs
The Kenda Kross Plus features a smooth center section with aggressive side knobs that provides off-road cornering traction and lower rolling resistance, making it great for commuting or riding the local trails. - Semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
- From gravel adventuring to drop-bar dirt mashing, the Connector is capable of tackling any terrain. - A versatile tread pattern featuring tightly-spaced center knobs combined with aggressive side knobs is mated to our Tubeless Complete construction. - The result is a fast rolling, highly tractable, all-terrain tire ready for everything from backroads to singletrack.
- The ultimate year-round performance road tire - Formulated to be the ultimate year-round road tire, the Eagle All-Season utilizes our Dynamic:Silica4 compound; minimizing rolling resistance while at the same time ensuring unrivaled traction in the wet - The Tubeless Complete system yields a supple, consistent feel and superior rolling efficiency at more comfortable pressures, with no worries of pinch flats
$26.00 - $50.00
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
45NRTH's Gravdal welcomes you to the world of high-performance commuter tires. 252 Studs are carefully positioned across the 700c x 38mm casing profile to yield a high level of confidence and safety. Siped tread lugs and oval-shaped stud groupings provide exceptional cornering, braking and acceleration traction. Run the Gravdal at minimum pressure for unmatched traction performance, and maximum pressure for a quieter and faster ride on clean roads.
Conquer ice, conquer snow, conquer winter riding! Commuting to work or school on ice just got faster and easier with 45NRTH's Xerxes. 140 steel-carbide studs provide unrivaled control and durability, while the ultra-narrow profile easily slices through snow to provide extreme traction in every winter condition.
Page 1 of 1